In certain exceptional circumstances, AZA. may refund payments made by credit card, but only if the Client justifies the reason for doing this. The Client may submit a request to refund in case service not provided or not as described, the service received is not functioning appropriately. A refund is possible in case when the account had been deposited, but no trades were done and is made only on the credit card that was used for depositing.
1. The Client has the right to close his/her account at any time he/she wishes to.
The Company will approve the account closure if:
a. There are not active investments placed.
b. There are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current Terms of Services.
2. If there are no charges applied to the account, the Company has to close the account by the Client's demand.
3. If the account of the Client has been suspended due to the violation of the current Terms of Services or due to any other abuse detected by the Client, the refund is not provided under any circumstances.
4. The Company does not have to provide any refund in case the loss was caused due to any reason either foreseen or unforeseen.
5. A refund request can be made in cases in which the account had been deposited, but no orders were executed by the client.
6. In this case, the same method of payment used for the deposit will be used for the refund. The refund will be for the full amount unless other arrangements have been made.
7. All other requests will be treated as WITHDRAWALS and will be processed using those methods and procedures.
8. Withdrawals from trading accounts which have never had any active trades on them, will be charged at a 30% fee to cover the processing and administrative costs.
9. In order to start the return process the Client shall submit a cancellation request by emailing to email@example.com. A cancellation request shall contain the following information at least but not limited to:
- full name of the Client;
- residential address;
- contact e-mail and phone number(-s);
- trading account number(-s);
- initial payment amount, date of payment, used payment method(i.e. credit/debit cards);
- payment identification number(if any);
- the reasons for the cancellation subject to the conditions stated below.
10. All the information in a cancellation request submitted to the Company shall be identical to that originally submitted in the initial payment. All received cancellation requests to be dealt with by the Company on the following terms and conditions:
- all cancellation requests shall be for genuine and acceptable reasons, and those reasons shall be described in detail by the Client in the cancellation request;
- all cancellation requests shall be submitted within 7 days from the moment of the initial payment; the Company shall notify the Client in cases where it is not possible to process the cancellation request due to card scheme or payment institution rules;
- all cancellation requests shall be processed within 2 business days as per term set by the Client Agreement for claims related to non-trading operations or exceptionally more; the Company shall notify the Client in cases when additional time is required;
- all cancellation requests shall be reviewed only if the requested amount does not exceed the initial payment amount and as well as free margin of trading account;
- any charges deducted by the payment institution and also any loss or expense, if suffered or incurred by the Company due to adverse exchange rate fluctuation to be covered from the return amount.
11. If you have any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Please note: Due to fraud prevention and anti-money laundering laws, accounts which have never traded are unable to withdraw funds within 30 working days of dormancy and must have completed trading of up to 'X' standard FX lots, 'X' being calculated as total deposit amount divided by 10.