When depositing and withdrawing funds, the company does not charge any commissions a client pays only the payment systems fees.
Some payment systems require prior verification for funding. You can open anonymous accounts and deposit and withdraw funds with cryptocurrencies without verification.
The minimum deposit amount is 1 USD. However, there are system restrictions where the minimum amount should be over 5 USD for Electronic Wallets, including Skrill and Neteller, and over 500 USD for bank transfers.
You can deposit to your trading account using the services of a web exchange where you can buy cryptocurrency using credit and debit cards.
To do this, you need to take a few simple steps:
1. Open an AZA trading account in the MT 7 terminal with any of these basic cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, ETH, DASH, LTC or XMR. Immediately after opening a trading account, a unique crypto address will be linked to it.
2. Visit the My Accounts tab in the trading terminal, select a trading account with the base cryptocurrency, click on the Deposit icon and you will see a unique crypto address associated with your trading account.
3. Register in the web exchange for quick verification. As a rule, you need to upload your selfie with your passport or ID plus a date and signature sheet, as well as an electronic card account statement in PDF format as proof of the source of funds.
4. During the exchange on the web exchange website, specify in the crypto address field a unique crypto address that is attached to your trading account. Use a credit card to buy a cryptocurrency that matches the base cryptocurrency of your trading account.
5. The cryptocurrency will be credited to your trading account and you can immediately open orders or transfer funds between your trading accounts. If the currency of the transfer account differs from the transferred cryptocurrency, then you can exchange it at the market rate of the terminal without additional fees.