The withdrawal of funds from the trading account to the wallet in Bitcoin occurs simply, in several stages:
1. In the account in the withdrawal section, the customer chooses:
- the number of the trading account from which funds are withdrawn,
- the amount of withdrawal in the currency of the trading account,
- Bitcoin output method,
- indicates your wallet number in Bitcoin.
Then he makes a request for withdrawal of funds.
2. A letter is sent to the customer's e-mail, confirming the request to withdraw funds to the wallet in Bitcoin.
3. Next, the finance department converts funds from the currency of the client's trading account (USD, EUR or GBP) to Bitcoin, at the current market rate, at the time of the last conversion confirmation. It is necessary to pass 5 confirmations of deal and exchange. Since the Bitcoin exchange rate is constantly changing, it is impossible to predict what it will be at the time of the last confirmation. We use several top-level exchange services to provide customers with the best conversion rate.
4. The amount that was obtained when converting funds from the currency of the trading account in Bitcoin is transferred to the purse specified by the client, after which he receives an email notification.
Pay special attention to the indicated purse number. The company does not bear responsibility, in case of transfer of funds to the purse number specified by you, erroneously.