Withdrawing funds from a trading account through an exchange is simple, in a few steps:
1. Select the desired exchange and register there. Go through verification there, if it is necessary for the desired payment system in which you will receive your funds.
2. In the exchange, select which cryptocurrency you give and want to withdraw from your trading account and the payment system in which you want to receive funds. You can receive funds to your debit/credit card, to your bank account, to E-wallets, which may belong to you or others.
3. During the exchange process, the exchange will provide you with a crypto address to which you need to transfer funds for exchange.
4. In the platform, in the withdrawal section, select:
- the number of the trading account from which funds are debited,
- withdrawal amount in the currency of the trading account,
- the withdrawal method that corresponds to the cryptocurrency of the trading account,
- write the crypto address in the cryptocurrency of the selected method that the exchange gave you.
5. Click the Withdraw funds button.
6. The accounting department will transfer funds to the crypto address you specified, after which you will receive an email notification.
Pay special attention and check the correctness of the crypto address you specified. The company is not responsible if funds are transferred to a crypto address that you entered with errors.
Also, note that the exchange period for one transaction in the exchange may be limited to 30 minutes or another time interval. Therefore, create exchange transactions during the working hours of the AZA accounting department for a quick transfer.