Although the world of crypto is linked to the man, do you know that the interest of women to invest in Crypto assets is also high as high? Of the 5 million Crypto Investors in Indonesia, 20% of them are women, you know. Indeed, the numbers are still small to the height of male dominance. However, there is a reason why we should be optimistic against the development of women in the world of crypto. Based on Gemini reports, among people who plan to crypto investment, 40% are women.
Moreover, now has emerged women's figures in the world of crypto, where their presence may be a crucial representation of changes in the industry. Curious, what are they? Yuk, see the inspiring story of 8 women in the world of Crypto following:
- Hester Peirce, Commissioner Sec
- Known as «Crypto Mom» by many people, Hester Peirce is the first character on the list of women in this crypto world. Served as SeciRes and Exchange Commission) made it to take an important role in the regulations of the legal asset law in the second-largest crypto mining country in the world.
Peirce is the most vocal regulator of the vocal voicing the Kristov-positive side. It is quite surprising, given the US regulation has a «less familiar relationship» with cryptocurrency. US regulations argue the presence of third parties in exchange for money is required. On the other hand, Defi rows deleting third parties from the exchange between assets.
The regulator is worried about the absence of intermediaries or third parties will block their duties because the regulator depends on the reports of the intermediaries to accept and manage his offering. Meanwhile, Defi is still confusion who should be executed when a violation occurs.
- Ria Bhutoria, Ex Foredity Digital Asset Research Director
- The second list of women in the world of crypto is occupied by the Mrinal «Ria» Bhutoria who knows the knowledge of digital finance. After leaving Fidelity Digital Assets, Bhutoria joined the Crypto Funding Company, Castle Island Ventures.
One of the most famous innovations is Fud Fort, a list of sources of guidance to help overcome the greatest fears, uncertainty, and doubts in the crypto room. This work has given him status in the Bitcoin industry.
Before his role as a former research director at Fidelity Digital Assets, Bhutoria was a senior analyst at Circle Research, a spin-off of the Digital Circle payment giant.
The most famous musical words in social media are:
«I never regret buying more bitcoin but I always regret not buying more bitcoin.»
- Camila Russo, founder of The Defiant
- For people, decentralization systems can be very confusing to follow. Camila Russo is one of the women in the world of crypto that makes the breakthroughs out of the revealing of this topic.
Camila Russo is the most productive crypto-journalist because often performs at great events or outlets of media to talk about crypto.
Now, Russo successfully released The Defiant, a media outlet that summarizes any information about Defi through websites, bulletins, YouTube videos, and podcasts. The Defiant is now a complete media provider of credible information about Kripto.
Previously, he had been experienced for 8 years as the financial reporter of Bloomberg News, covered from the developing market, European stocks, to digital assets. Russo also wrote The Infinite Machine, the first book on the history of Ethereum published Harpercollins in July 2020.
- Elizabeth Stark, CEO, and co-founder of Lightning Labs
- In 2016, Elizabeth Stark founded Lightning Labs, the Lightning Network developer, which focuses on combating problems of scalability in the bitcoin network. The public beta version of Lightning Network was released in March 2018, outlining the first step in preparing the ecosystem for the transactions to be processed quickly throughout the blockchain.
In addition, Stark also became a coin center, a leading digital currency policy organization, and advisor in Chia, a new blockchain protocol maker based on space and time.
- Caitlin Long, CEO Avanti Financial Group
- Caitlin Long is a 22-year-old veteran in Wall Street and began to penetrate the world of Kripto in 2012. From 2018 to 2020, he attempted to make the state of Wyoming an oasis for the blockchain company in the US. Long help Wyoming adopt 20 blockchain rules.
Last year, long warmly talked about because of his statement about the crypto regulation. He announced the first establishment of the first Crypto-Native Bank in the US, Avanti Financial Group. Avanti also received operating permission from the Wyoming State Banking Board in October last year.
As the founder and CEO of Startup «Bank Crypto », now he has helped to escape 24 Crypto 's friendly law in Wyoming, providing the state of the 578,759 publishes «The Promised Land of Cryptocurrency».
- Kristin Smith, Executive Director of Blockchain Association
- Kristin Smith is widely recognized as one of the women in the world's most respected Crypto, as reflected in the name of the Smith name on the «Fortune under 40» the year 2020, «The Hill 2020 Top Lobbyist», and «Leading People's On The Blockchain in 2021» version of Cointelegraph.
Smith is also often a commentator in print and television media, including CNBC, Yahoo Finance, and Fox Nation.
He is the leading English-based blockchain association director in providing education related to blockchain and crypto globally. In this case, Kristin Smith tried to educate industry leaders and politicians on blockchain technology, and how the technology was able to form the future of business and government in the US.
- Sheila Warren, head of the Blockchain and Data Policy in Wef
- Press Co. Sheila Warren as head of the blockchain and data policy in WEF (WOLD ECONOMIC Forums) makes it to deal with crypto and blockchain. Recently he released a prediction in 2021:
«Financial institutions and service providers will improve their performance with the application of Crypto currency this year, either through investment or direct payment.»
Warren also believes if the NOTF (non-fungular token) potential and decentralized system in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other coins will bring many advantages for the future in the future.
- Christine Lagarde, President of the European Central Bank
- Although Christine Lagarde does not work specifically in the crypto sector, it has a very large influence, especially in terms of Bitcoin regulation. One of them is about European decisions to launch its own central bank's digital currency.
Lagarde is not a Bitcoin fan. Last month, he blanted that the European Central Bank would not keep Crypto 's currency as a backup. However, in September 2019, Lagarde once argued if the central bank and regulators must recognize the benefits of technology innovation such as digital currency and provide space for them to develop.
The cryptocurrency is the 21st-century financial instrument with a 20th-century problem: not enough women are engaged there because of the very big men's dominance.
In many countries, women face challenges in accessing and transferring their funds, earning independent income, or obtaining business capital loans. All this happens because of the local cultural norms that tend to be biased against men. Some women feel the banking and financial system in their country cannot be trusted.
In the face of the challenge, the women are on switching to the blockchain as a way to get greater access and control over their home-based financial management.
Well, 8 the ladies affect the above successfully coated by stereotypes that Crypto is identical to men. An eighth of the world in this crypto world may be expected to increase the number of women who cultivate future in the future.