CFD trading attract considerable interest from investors. There are many reasons. Of the significant factors, one can single out an increased level of price volatility, much more than if we compare this instrument with currency pairs. Also, the pluses include the significant duration of trends, which has a positive effect on the profitability of exchange players. In addition, CFD trading also has a positive effect on the diversification of an investor's portfolio: with its help, the profitability and efficiency of trading systems are significantly increased. This instrument is a contract for difference and implies that two parties are involved in the trading process - the seller and the buyer. If the difference between the current price and the quote at the time of the transaction is positive, then the selling party pays for it, if negative - then the buyer.
The main feature of CFDs is that a trader does not need to own the selected instrument, but at the same time he can easily make money on price changes. The choice of assets that are available for this trading option is diverse. Among the assets that can participate in CFD trading, there are many options: basically, it all depends on the characteristics of the market chosen by the player. The highest level of popularity among traders is enjoyed by precisely those contracts that involve working with securities - stocks.
Also, the following properties can be attributed to the important characteristics of CFD trading: - the contract price changes after the value of the asset selected by the players. These or those errors are absent. That is, indicative quotes are used in CFDs, which can be obtained from the source (market). - often, CFD trading has a fixed spread. So, this - the limit between the prices - requested and provided never remains unchanged; - as a rule, there is no commission: if it does exist, then it is a part of the spread (included in it by default); - all trading operations are carried out instantly. If we talk about slippage, then they are not inherent in CFD trading. In other words, there are more advantages to CFDs than disadvantages.
That is why they became popular and took the leading position in the rating of financial instruments.
Let us list in more detail all the advantages of CFD contracts:
1) a small amount of start-up capital; To start trading in everything you need to have a lot of money.
2) the option of using leverage, the level can reach 1: 100. A good aspect that provides the trader with the opportunity to get a good profit at the exit. Competent approach and risk accounting - not discussed;
3) trading is carried out based on online quotes; When buying a contract you like, there is no need to wait: it is very profitable since you can enter a position at the best quote.
4) it is convenient and allows you to significantly save time: you can work using a platform that is designed for forex trading, and there is no need to use other programs and solutions;
5) you can make a profit both in a growing market and in a market that is falling. In this case, the deals can be different (not only buy or sell), and the player himself does not have the selected instrument.
6) you can use the tactics of covering losses - hedging. This is achieved by implementing two reverse entry operations - buy and sell. By trading these instruments, we invest our capital in the movement of quotes and thereby earn. It should be noted that CFDs are not suitable for scalpers (due to the spread). Also, contracts are characterized by a rather weak level of regulation.
Trading on CFDs allows you to make a detailed analysis of the market, which is based on economic factors and fundamental laws, and therefore, trading using a contract allows you to multiply the player's chances of success.