In an age of modern technology, the practice of forex trading shows that year after year, mobile trading is becoming more popular and attractive for investors and traders.
This is quite logical: you can work from almost anywhere, the most important thing is to have a tablet or a smartphone and an Internet connection.
In other words, mobile trading opens the way for us to use the terminal 24 hours a day - any time of the day or night.
With the help of modern mobile devices, you can do some necessary operations in trading - open orders, close orders, monitor the situation in the market in real-time.
Of course, standard trading platforms have great functionality, but the mobile version of trading is convenient: it can be used even in extreme situations.
Among the types of mobile trading is the following:
-work through a broker who offers this service;
-Trading, which offers the use of mobile terminals (a mobile version is installed on the smartphone);
- work with the help of VPS-server.
Focusing on the specifics and distinctive features of the portable device used, the trader needs an appropriate version of the trading terminal.
Carefully study all the features and options of technology designed for mobile trading - what is the processor's performance and the amount of RAM.
It is necessary that the frequency of the processor is high enough, as well as the speed of the Internet.
Most of the modern brokerage companies provide the opportunity to trade through their official websites: this type of trading is very convenient for stock exchange players.
- Using a mobile phone (tablet) to trade through the browser;
- does not require additional actions from the player: search, download the required software, and so on;
- allows trading in a comfortable time for the player, most importantly - the availability of the Internet.
Also, this trade option involves market analysis: despite limited functionality, a trader can use analytics to make the right decisions.
If we talk about modern capabilities, the mobile versions of trading platforms, in the first place, are focused on Android OS I iOS.
Such mobile terminals have some advantages:
- support many kinds of popular technical instruments of the market;
- give the chance to open all variants of orders - deferred, etc .;
- have the option of built-in charts (for working with currency pairs);
- have an understandable, accessible interface and good design;
- the ability to watch quotes in real-time;
- a wide range of trading applications and work with them;
- Sound alert function is available.
Often, trade through smartphones or browsers on devices makes it possible to use an economic calendar and carry out trading in one click, as well as monitor and copy the best deals.
As it was said above, VPS is a virtual dedicated server - a remote computer, which is connected to the Internet.
Its main advantage is that you can trade without any interruptions or interruptions.
In other words, VPS is an indispensable component for a successful forex trader.
Pros and cons of mobile trading in general.
Among the main advantages are:
1) mobility: you can trade from anywhere and at any convenient time, not be tied to your home PC;
2) an impressive duration of work, with a high battery capacity;
3) compactness: modern device can be put in any bag, pocket, or backpack;
4) additional functionality, which is expanded by modern developers;
5) saving time for the exchange player.
Among the disadvantages are the following:
- additional financial expenses for the acquisition of VPS;
- impossible to install additional tools, not such a wide functionality, as on a standard PC.
Try the «technique» of the twenty-first century and be a modern trader!