One day or intraday trading
- Analyst AZA
Forex trading within one day or intraday trading
In today's foreign exchange market, there are many trading strategies, techniques and tactics for players, but they are all characterized by division: market strategies are divided into two main groups.
The first group includes those strategies that do not need to move the position to the next day, the second is characterized by long intervals of operations.
Trading within a day - intraday forex trading involves the possibility of a good earning. In this case, the initial investment is minimized.
This trade option is very popular among the players and traders of the foreign exchange market: many currency market legends have been able to earn large and impressive amounts using intraday trading.
Intraday trading is a fairly common option for trading on the international currency market, and most beginners prefer to trade within one day, they are attracted by relative simplicity.
Let's take a closer look at this variant of trading, emphasizing its advantages and disadvantages:
Advantages of intraday trading:
1) there is no need to pay for the transfer of the position (the next day), the swap is absent and there is no need to pay the broker. Intraday trading suggests that the deal (within one day) will close, and this is beneficial for the trader, as it saves him from the difference in loan rates, relative to the currencies.
2) the ability to keep the current position of the position under control, the player controls the transaction throughout the entire interval of its existence (the trader does not leave the terminal, and thus does not lose control.
Choosing a long-term trade, the player in any circumstances, will leave the terminal, moving away for any reason.
3) the presence of impressive leverage.
Due to the short-term nature of transactions, you can apply a high level of leverage: this allows you to get a good return, even with the trader's inexhaustible starting capital;
4) intraday trading gives a chance to go against the trend and trade on pullbacks.
This is though a risky way of trading, but it allows earning. Having a well-coordinated strategy, you can get the desired and guaranteed earnings.
To the obvious drawbacks we can attribute:
1) it becomes more difficult to determine the trend
The difficulty in determining the trend is that only one trend direction can be fixed, and then in the long-term mode. Other fluctuations in the price (exchange rate) are considered simple kickbacks.
2) the commission is too high
That is a large amount of the spread relative to the potentially possible (and received) income. Due to this, the trader has to take into account the amount of income from the transaction and calculate the amount of commission and spread on the currency instrument;
3) As a consequence, many trading tools are simply unrealistic to apply
Most currency pairs with a high spread can not be used for trading in one day. This is because the trend movement does not discourage the difference, and the operation will simply be unprofitable (using the gold trade, the commission is huge and reaches 100 points);
4) the trader spends a lot of valuable time in the process of closing or opening orders.
As consequences, it is overloaded, which affects negatively his well-being and working condition.
So, of course, intraday trading takes place.
This is an ideal springboard for training and gaining experience, training skills, gaining knowledge. Try is worth it. Also, interesting forex trading strategies become available to the player: on news, on price channels and breakdown.
On the search for optimal entry points, analysis and forecasting, due to the short-term nature, the trader spends a small amount of time.
We wish you successful and effective intraday trading!
Most currency pairs with a high spread can not be used for trading in one day.